Thursday, December 22, 2011

Welcome to the world of Blogging to MEEEE!!!!



Wowzers!!!! Never thought I'd be doing this!!! Haha... I decided to create this blog because of a few new exciting events that are going to be going on in the new year!!! Woot woot!! :P I have a little plan in the works to be doing photos for numerous events, like basketball games, and Karate Tournaments and this will be a wicked easy way for people to view them and purchase them... YAY!!!

I'm so excited for the new year and all it will be bringing to me... This journey has been nothing short of amazing, rewarding, and exciting!! Thanks to everyone for their incredible support... Someday, I hope to repay all of you for being so WONDERFUL!!!

So, please bare with me while I figure out how to do some of this stuff.. And its ok to laugh at me while I work out these little kinks and try and make this my own... I'll be laughing at myself too!!! :)

2 comments: